DEPLOYING WORLD CLASS INFRASTRUCTURE FACILITIES & SERVICES
The economic, social and political pillars of Kenya Vision 2030 are anchored on macroeconomic stability; continuity in governance reforms, enhanced equity and wealth creation opportunities for the poor.
The Vision 2030 strategy is to undertake reforms in 8 key sectors that form the foundation of society for socio-political and economic growth.
- Information and Communications Technology
- Science, Technology and Innovation (STI)
- National Values and Ethics
- Ending Drought Emergencies
- Security, Peace Building and Conflict Resolution